OCP and SamCast?

OCP and SamCast?

Author
Andy Linton
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (18K reputation)Forum Sage (18K reputation)Forum Sage (18K reputation)Forum Sage (18K reputation)Forum Sage (18K reputation)Forum Sage (18K reputation)Forum Sage (18K reputation)Forum Sage (18K reputation)Forum Sage (18K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi all, I can't get OCP V4 to send the now playing info to our SamCast webstream encoder here.

In server I've put the IP number and port that SamCast is expecting to get its http requests. In URL I've put http://192.168.1.21:8181/?artist=<OCP_NOW_ARTIST_1>&title=<OCP_NOW_TITLE>

SamCast is seeing the connection from OCP, it says 'song change' - but then simply reproduces the strings <OCP_NOW_ARTIST1> etc

When not using Myriad, we use Station Playlist as a backup, and that's the format it sends to SamCast, and it works (except SP's variables are %a and &t).

Can anyone suggest the correct way please?

Thanks

Andy
Peter Jarrett
Peter Jarrett
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (528K reputation)Forum Sage (528K reputation)Forum Sage (528K reputation)Forum Sage (528K reputation)Forum Sage (528K reputation)Forum Sage (528K reputation)Forum Sage (528K reputation)Forum Sage (528K reputation)Forum Sage (528K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Hi Andy,

v4 uses slightly different tags to v3 - you will need <OCP_NOW_ITEMTITLE> <OCP_NOW_ARTISTNAMES> or <OCP_NOW_ARTISTNAME_1>

If you're on the latest Beta, you can access the Format Creator from the File menu which lets you explore all the available tags.

------------
Peter Jarrett, Technical Director
Broadcast Radio Ltd.

Bill Bailey: No win, no fee, no basis in reality. Just a room above a minicab office in Acton and a steady stream of greedy simpletons whose delusion is only matched by their clumsiness

Andy Linton
Andy Linton
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (18K reputation)Forum Sage (18K reputation)Forum Sage (18K reputation)Forum Sage (18K reputation)Forum Sage (18K reputation)Forum Sage (18K reputation)Forum Sage (18K reputation)Forum Sage (18K reputation)Forum Sage (18K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Ah I see, have it, thanks.

A.
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search