Mass Move Carts?

Mass Move Carts?

Author
Alex Totney
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (3.5K reputation)Forum Sage (3.5K reputation)Forum Sage (3.5K reputation)Forum Sage (3.5K reputation)Forum Sage (3.5K reputation)Forum Sage (3.5K reputation)Forum Sage (3.5K reputation)Forum Sage (3.5K reputation)Forum Sage (3.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi, all.

We're planning a mass re-organisation of our Myriad database, so I'm looking at moving literally thousands of carts.

Of course, I would rather do this in one go, rather than do them all individually - and I need to do it all via AutoTrack Pro, otherwise the information in AutoTrack Pro (i.e. the cart numbers) won't match what's on the Myriad database once I've moved everything.

Trouble is, I can't find how to mass move carts via AutoTrack Pro!

I can find the mass edit option (via the results window of the Search Songs option), which allows you to assign certain things to multiple carts - but I can't find out how to mass move multiple carts, via AutoTrack Pro, to another part of the Myriad database.

Can anyone advise please?

Many thanks,
Alex Totney
102.5 The 'Bridge
Alex Totney
Alex Totney
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (3.5K reputation)Forum Sage (3.5K reputation)Forum Sage (3.5K reputation)Forum Sage (3.5K reputation)Forum Sage (3.5K reputation)Forum Sage (3.5K reputation)Forum Sage (3.5K reputation)Forum Sage (3.5K reputation)Forum Sage (3.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Apologies guys - I was looking at the wrong section.

For the benefit of anyone else who comes across this in the future, it's not in the "Search Songs" option - it's done via top menubar - Carts -> Display Audio (Browser)

D'oh!

Blush
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search