Macro - Delete carts after export range command

Macro - Delete carts after export range command

Author
Matt Wade
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (98K reputation)Forum Sage (98K reputation)Forum Sage (98K reputation)Forum Sage (98K reputation)Forum Sage (98K reputation)Forum Sage (98K reputation)Forum Sage (98K reputation)Forum Sage (98K reputation)Forum Sage (98K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi Folks,

Using v3.5.17 and the macro commands I have been able to use the AUDIOWALL EXPORTRANGE command - I can't seem to get it to delete the files afterwards. I know for exporting individual files you can add ,Delete to delete the file but it doesn't seem to work for a range. Any ideas?

I didn't want to play around with the delete command too much obviously!

ta - M

Matt Wade
Need Training or Consultancy for Broadcast Radio Software Products?
Get in touch
w: https://mattwadeonline.co.uk
e: training@mattwadeonline.co.uk
Peter Jarrett
Peter Jarrett
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (528K reputation)Forum Sage (528K reputation)Forum Sage (528K reputation)Forum Sage (528K reputation)Forum Sage (528K reputation)Forum Sage (528K reputation)Forum Sage (528K reputation)Forum Sage (528K reputation)Forum Sage (528K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Hi Matt,

Yep you can't do a delete on a range - either on export, and also there is no Delete Range command - deliberate choices as they are a bit lethal, and with no "going back" if you get it wrong - they are just too dangerous!

------------
Peter Jarrett, Technical Director
Broadcast Radio Ltd.

Bill Bailey: No win, no fee, no basis in reality. Just a room above a minicab office in Acton and a steady stream of greedy simpletons whose delusion is only matched by their clumsiness

GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search