Seeing what has been scheduled.

Seeing what has been scheduled.

Author
IHR
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Our scheduler has recently asked me the following:
"Is there anywhere in Myriad where one can look to see what has been scheduled? The list assign reflects what you wish for the schedule as dated by us."

The only ways I know of are to use the "Goto" icon on the far right of the schedule display in Myriad playout to jump to a specific time and date, or to look back at the scheduling logs produced by AutoTrack - but I think this is too detailed (he only wants to know what clocks have been scheduled, and not within the clocks). First thing I did was to go to the Autotrack manual, to find I don't have one - only the quick guides (which happen to mention the AT manual).

Many thanks,

Gerald.
Vice Chairman
David Boulton
David Boulton
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Gerald,

All versions of Autotrack v3 & v4 have a "Shedule History" button - this will display a grid where you can see the status of an hour - if it's green it's been scheduled.

There will be a legend at the bottom of the window to explain the different colours and meanings - if you double click on a square, that will open the appropriate hour in the schedule viewer.

Hope this is what you were after!

Regards

David Boulton
Brand Manager
Broadcast Radio Ltd
Andy Read
Andy Read
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (25K reputation)Forum Sage (25K reputation)Forum Sage (25K reputation)Forum Sage (25K reputation)Forum Sage (25K reputation)Forum Sage (25K reputation)Forum Sage (25K reputation)Forum Sage (25K reputation)Forum Sage (25K reputation)

I think in Autotrack, there is a report which can produce a Clock Assignment Report, which shows the name of the clock scheduled for each hour between a 'to' and 'from' time.

It won't show what's been scheduled in the clock, but is that what you're after?

Andy Read
Hospital Radio Bedside - Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch, Wimborne
IHR
IHR
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)

Thank you David and Paul - I'll pass this on, and have a play myself. It certainly sounds like what they're after.

Many thanks,

Gerald.
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search