Seg Edit not fading

Seg Edit not fading

Author
Peter Jarrett
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (528K reputation)Forum Sage (528K reputation)Forum Sage (528K reputation)Forum Sage (528K reputation)Forum Sage (528K reputation)Forum Sage (528K reputation)Forum Sage (528K reputation)Forum Sage (528K reputation)Forum Sage (528K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Hi,

First thing to try is to go into Audio Settings and change from Automatic Assignment to manual, then manually assign each player to a different output on your 10:10 - i suspect that all the players are trying to run out of the same soundcard output - which only has a single fader for ALL output so thats why you don't see fading operating correctly.

------------
Peter Jarrett, Technical Director
Broadcast Radio Ltd.

Bill Bailey: No win, no fee, no basis in reality. Just a room above a minicab office in Acton and a steady stream of greedy simpletons whose delusion is only matched by their clumsiness

jackomail
jackomail
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (3.3K reputation)Forum Sage (3.3K reputation)Forum Sage (3.3K reputation)Forum Sage (3.3K reputation)Forum Sage (3.3K reputation)Forum Sage (3.3K reputation)Forum Sage (3.3K reputation)Forum Sage (3.3K reputation)Forum Sage (3.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I have searched on the forum but cannot find a solution to the following.
I have 3.6.6 and have been using it with no issues for some time with an m audio delta 44 sound card

After upgrading to a 10:10 by m audio i am now experiencing a very unusual issue.

In Seg Edit I use the 'blue' line to move the end time of a song and 'angle' it for fade out.

When I click the play button the song does not fade at all. In the cart the volume slider drops to the bottom but the song keeps playing.

I have...
Altered the sound card to 'independant'
In the Playback settings set the 'duck the other cart' to 60% and the 'when segueing...' to 65%.

any clues please.
thanks
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search