Myriad 3.0.18 and M Audio Delta 1010

Myriad 3.0.18 and M Audio Delta 1010

Author
Richard Hollingum
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (611 reputation)Forum Sage (611 reputation)Forum Sage (611 reputation)Forum Sage (611 reputation)Forum Sage (611 reputation)Forum Sage (611 reputation)Forum Sage (611 reputation)Forum Sage (611 reputation)Forum Sage (611 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
We have recently changed all our PCs and reinstalled Myriad on them all. We also transferred the M Audio 1010 to the Control Room machine. However we are not able to record from the desk onto Myriad. We are unsure if this is a Myriad or a sound card issue. We can see the audio on the Delta mixer input channel, though not on the Master Volume. There is no indication of any audio reaching Myriad though the timer starts on the recording even if there is no sound.

We are using Windows XP SP3.

Any ideas  gratefully received.

Richard
Liam Burke
Liam Burke
P Squared Employee
P Squared Employee (93K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
First thing to check is that Myriad is recording from the correct input as the 1010 has four stereo inputs.

Settings > Audio Settings check that the correct inputs are used for recording. On our studios we normally use inputs 3&4 but it will depend on who set the system up.

Liam Burke - Broadcast Radio Ltd

Email: liamb@broadcastradio.com

Telephone: +44 1482 383700
neilogden
neilogden
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (59K reputation)Forum Sage (59K reputation)Forum Sage (59K reputation)Forum Sage (59K reputation)Forum Sage (59K reputation)Forum Sage (59K reputation)Forum Sage (59K reputation)Forum Sage (59K reputation)Forum Sage (59K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I am going from my experience of installing 2.6 with the Echo 24 but if the same principles apply, there may still be a setting in configuration to set it to either digital or analogue recording from the sound card.  I always have to set it to analogue.  Things may have changed and I'm sure someone will reply if they have.  If they haven't....  you never know.  I thought it was worth suggesting.

Neil
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search