Myriad displaying duplicated items in a database category

Myriad displaying duplicated items in a database category

Author
Adam James
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (29K reputation)Forum Sage (29K reputation)Forum Sage (29K reputation)Forum Sage (29K reputation)Forum Sage (29K reputation)Forum Sage (29K reputation)Forum Sage (29K reputation)Forum Sage (29K reputation)Forum Sage (29K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi all,

Any thoughts about why Autotrack Pro displays the song category decks fine (no issues) but on Myriad, one deck in particular is showing duplicated items? It's the first time something like this has happened and beyond raising a support request I thought I'd try the forums first for any possible causes/solutions.

I have tried updating the playout system from Autotrack but that doesn't seem to do the trick. I have also closed the database on Myriad and reopened it but to no avail.

All ideas welcome!

Adam Smile
Worthing's Seaside Hospital Radio
philedmonds
philedmonds
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)Forum Sage (42K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Double click on each of the duplicated items in the Song deck. This will open the song card for each item. Look at the Song number on each of these - if they have two different numbers then it means this item is in the database twice as two separate items.

Look on the 'date added' and 'date edited' fields on one of the song card tabs to give you clues as to who and when the duplicate item was created.

If you 'delete' the duplicate song entry, make sure you answer 'no' to the question 'do you want to delete the cart'.

The same cart / 'song' can be in the Autotrack database more than once, as you may wish to put it in more than one category or similar.

--
Myriad user since 1998, now custodian of dozens of Myriad,Autotrack, Powerlog and Scoop boxes of many different flavours.
http://www.philedmonds.com
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search