AutoTrack v4.0.12 Beta Scheduling Speed

AutoTrack v4.0.12 Beta Scheduling Speed

Author
jinglemad
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (2.9K reputation)Forum Sage (2.9K reputation)Forum Sage (2.9K reputation)Forum Sage (2.9K reputation)Forum Sage (2.9K reputation)Forum Sage (2.9K reputation)Forum Sage (2.9K reputation)Forum Sage (2.9K reputation)Forum Sage (2.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hello

I've upgraded to .12 a few days ago and scheduling the songs takes forever, as in, it never finishes! I started scheduling a day 2 days ago and it was still doing it today.

Since then I've checked the database is valid etc but it's still an hour into scheduling one hour of music and doing it very slowly. I can see it going through 2000 items each time it schedules one item.

Do I need to send you my database or is there a quick fix you've come across? (I'll send it anyway)

Thanks
Roy
Peter Jarrett
Peter Jarrett
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (521K reputation)Forum Sage (521K reputation)Forum Sage (521K reputation)Forum Sage (521K reputation)Forum Sage (521K reputation)Forum Sage (521K reputation)Forum Sage (521K reputation)Forum Sage (521K reputation)Forum Sage (521K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Hi Roy,

First thing to do is just to schedule a single hour (so it doesn't take tooo long!), then look in the Reports and look at the "Tested But Rejected" report this will give you a huge list of reasons why songs are being rejected.From this you can then relax whichever rule it is thats causing the problem.

Usually it's a case of having a Separation rule set too long meaning that the items get scheduled once but then can't be scheduled for ages and not having enough in the deck to cover that period.

If you're still stuck though then drop support@psquared.net a line and we can investigate further

Cheers

------------
Peter Jarrett, Technical Director
Broadcast Radio Ltd.

Bill Bailey: No win, no fee, no basis in reality. Just a room above a minicab office in Acton and a steady stream of greedy simpletons whose delusion is only matched by their clumsiness

GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search