QNXT - Cart with HW Command loading but not playing

QNXT - Cart with HW Command loading but not playing

Author
showbizshane
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (84K reputation)Forum Sage (84K reputation)Forum Sage (84K reputation)Forum Sage (84K reputation)Forum Sage (84K reputation)Forum Sage (84K reputation)Forum Sage (84K reputation)Forum Sage (84K reputation)Forum Sage (84K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Help required :-) Myriad v3.6 - Autotrack Pro 3.1

I've a NEWS Extro cart with a Hardware command of PULSE set on the extro.  If I manually play this cart it pulses the Sonifex SS10 and turns off the channel for the News feed.  I had to use PULSE as Activate/Deactivate/Set/Clear didn't work.

That's not the issue it's that Myriad QNXT is loading a news extro cart ready to be played but not playing it but playing the next song/jingle instead and keeping the news extro cart loaded??  Both our news jingles have different names - NEWS INTRO - NEWS EXTRO so it's not a QNXT name conflict in rules.  These are also programmed in AutoTrack Pro in a clock as a CARTS so it cant be dropped.

Any idea's?  Once again I note it can be manaully played!

Many thanks
Shane Carson
C/O Hospital Radio Yare
Edited
12 Years Ago by showbizshane
showbizshane
showbizshane
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (84K reputation)Forum Sage (84K reputation)Forum Sage (84K reputation)Forum Sage (84K reputation)Forum Sage (84K reputation)Forum Sage (84K reputation)Forum Sage (84K reputation)Forum Sage (84K reputation)Forum Sage (84K reputation)

I've now re-checked the Station rules, and have changed the carts to links type of jingle as News.  This looks correct to me so i'll see what happens....
showbizshane
showbizshane
Forum Sage

That appears to have worked so what is the difference between scheduling a cart and a link?

This topic can be moved to the Autotrack section....... :-)
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search