OCP Track Listings

OCP Track Listings

Author
Niamh Foley
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (893 reputation)Forum Sage (893 reputation)Forum Sage (893 reputation)Forum Sage (893 reputation)Forum Sage (893 reputation)Forum Sage (893 reputation)Forum Sage (893 reputation)Forum Sage (893 reputation)Forum Sage (893 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi Y'all

I'm a webmaster with a radio station in Ireland, we are using OCP+ and Myriad, 

my issue is that I'm trying to get a list of the last played songs displayed on the website... I have the html / ocp tags sorted and the helpdesk for psquared confirmed that the code was correct. my issue is that OCP is displying blanks, where there are non song elements played on air, such as news items or adds. 

what studio settings need to be in place for this, we are using a shoutcast server also and it works perfectly.

any help would be excellent.

also are there places on the net with sample scripts to use? I can only find tag listings

N
David Boulton
David Boulton
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Niamh,

in the Myriad Station Databse Settings (On Air Tab), you can decide what Myriad sends updates for - so if you are only interested in the song information, you can disable any of the updates for non-song items.

Regards

David Boulton
Brand Manager
Broadcast Radio Ltd
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums