Separation (?) rules

Separation (?) rules

Author
Matt
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi everyone

Struggling with something in Autotrack and hoping someone can help. I'm sure it's simple and I'm overlooking the obvious...

I have three carts (promos for an event), I've added them all to their own link category and have set my clock to play a link from this category every hour on the hour.

However, when I schedule, most of the hours have an unscheduled link as the first item and not one of my promos.

I'm guessing it's leaving an amount of time between playing each one as part of a separation rule, but since there are only three carts in the category, there will always be a repeat every 3 hours. How can I force it to schedule something from this category without it worrying about playing them too close to each other?

Thanks

Matt

--
Matt Mansfield
Phoenix Hospital Radio, Burton on Trent
David Boulton
David Boulton
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Matt,

Is the AT v3 Standard or Pro?

If you double click on the unscheduled item in the log view screen, it should tell you the reason why it's unscheduled.

Look in your Show Rules - if this is a newly added category, have you put a weight and a minimum and maximum value in?

My other inital thought would be to check the clock position to make sure nothing else has been specified and there is nothing in any link category that fulfills the request.

Regards

David Boulton
Brand Manager
Broadcast Radio Ltd
Edited
12 Years Ago by David Boulton
Matt
Matt
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
That's great, thanks David!

I didn't know you could double click to see the reason. It was a characteristics rule that had failed, so I've taken out the characteristics on the promo links and they've all scheduled as I hoped.

Thanks for your help

Matt

--
Matt Mansfield
Phoenix Hospital Radio, Burton on Trent
David Boulton
David Boulton
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Matt,

no worries :-)

Regards

David Boulton
Brand Manager
Broadcast Radio Ltd
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address: