Feedback for Autotrack v4

Feedback for Autotrack v4

Author
andyp
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (5.1K reputation)Forum Sage (5.1K reputation)Forum Sage (5.1K reputation)Forum Sage (5.1K reputation)Forum Sage (5.1K reputation)Forum Sage (5.1K reputation)Forum Sage (5.1K reputation)Forum Sage (5.1K reputation)Forum Sage (5.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi,
  • Carts > Display (Audio Browser) - Double click on item, In V3 it opens up the record card if item already in AT for editing. In V4 it closes the browser.
  • Carts > Display (Audio Browser) - Looks like you don’t add carts into AT (from audiowall) using this method anymore. Appears to be via the ‘Reports & Statistics > Run an Audio Report’ and import button. This is OK but how do you see a list of carts and quickly check the AT database card to make changes. This was easy in V3 Carts > Display (Audio Browser) and we use it all the time to edit and refine information on the song cards. The Best way I found in V4 is to do ‘Search Songs’ and then hit the ‘Search’ button, but that searches only AT entries and not carts in Audiowall.
  • I like the ‘Era’ and ‘Alt Category’
  • Like the Move function BUT did it not seem to work on the ‘after so many plays’ or 'date' setting. Is this a future feature?
  • We use the globe button in V3 to open up 'Everyhit.com', which we use to find out year info etc.  In V4 we have the internet links for Artist and Title set similar to Myriad search. I know Everyhit is no longer being updated but its still a good resource for older songs. Could this be added back for AT?
Andy
Liam Burke
Liam Burke
P Squared Employee
P Squared Employee (93K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
The main reason you had to do this in ATP3 was that it didn't have the full Edit Cart screen availabe on the Song Record tab itself. You do on ATP4 so you can do a search to get the list in ATP of the items you want to edit. The open the first one on the list and use the Edit Cart Details button (wave form icon) to edit the Cart Details. You can then use the scroll buttons (bottom of window, left / right arrow icons) to move on to the next song in the search results. One final option is that the new EditCart window in ATP and Myriad Playout 4 now has an AudioWall scroll feature. This allows you to start at Cart X, make a change then move on to Cart X+1 without having to return to the AudioWall.

http://forum.psquared.net/Uploads/Images/7a8bb007-981b-4388-86e1-5229.png

Future moves should function right now.

Can you use the Run Future Moves option on the Tools menu to manually trigger a Future Moves process and see whether it does anything.

They should be done automatically on both startup of the application and scheduling I think but I need to check this with technical.

Not sure about the everyhit button. I thought the reason we removed it was that it didn't work but it does appear to still work in v3. I think that the idea was that we would switch to using the official PPL ISRC lookup instead as that is an official database but PPL have helpfully removed the ability to access their database remotely in the past few weeks. They said they didn't know anyone was using it!

Liam Burke - Broadcast Radio Ltd

Email: liamb@broadcastradio.com

Telephone: +44 1482 383700
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search