Dropping Songs

Dropping Songs

Author
jinglemad
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (2.9K reputation)Forum Sage (2.9K reputation)Forum Sage (2.9K reputation)Forum Sage (2.9K reputation)Forum Sage (2.9K reputation)Forum Sage (2.9K reputation)Forum Sage (2.9K reputation)Forum Sage (2.9K reputation)Forum Sage (2.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hello

Half of my clock hour in Autotrack Pro is made up of non-droppable items - and the other half are allowed to be dropped.

However, when playing out of Myriad, most of the non-droppable songs are dropped whilst the songs set to droppable remain.

My question - is there another setting somewhere which says "ignore the rules set in autotrack when running to time" ? I'm aware of the extra options for fading items but not dropping.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
Roy
andyp
andyp
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (5K reputation)Forum Sage (5K reputation)Forum Sage (5K reputation)Forum Sage (5K reputation)Forum Sage (5K reputation)Forum Sage (5K reputation)Forum Sage (5K reputation)Forum Sage (5K reputation)Forum Sage (5K reputation)

Hi Roy,

I had the same thing. Make sure the Allow any song to be dropped (subject to Rules) when 'Running To Time' setting is not ticked in the database settings for your playout log.

Settings > Database Settings > Playout Settings > (Playout System) > Scheduled Logs

Cheers - Andy
jinglemad
jinglemad
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (2.9K reputation)Forum Sage (2.9K reputation)Forum Sage (2.9K reputation)Forum Sage (2.9K reputation)Forum Sage (2.9K reputation)Forum Sage (2.9K reputation)Forum Sage (2.9K reputation)Forum Sage (2.9K reputation)Forum Sage (2.9K reputation)

That's it - thanks Andy!
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search