Global Settings don't seem to be working

Global Settings don't seem to be working

Author
radioactive
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi there,

We have three instances of Myriad running in three separate rooms. We use two rooms for admin and one room is our live studio. I have set up certain privileges for our presenter's account via myriad manager. I.e. They can't write to the audio wall. When I load myriad on the same admin PC then the rules are applied. However on the live PC they still have privileges that I don't want them to have? Do I then have to open up Myriad Manager on the Live PC and set up all the same privileges? I hope this is making sense Smile

David Boulton
David Boulton
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Darren,

all of the security privileges are stored in the P Squared Directory. This is one of the locations you have to setup when configuring Myriad.

I would check that all 3 copies are looking at the same directory.mdb in the same folder on the same data share.

Regards

David Boulton
Brand Manager
Broadcast Radio Ltd
Paul Moore
Paul Moore
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
You may also want to check the users privilages in autotrak too, open the contact list from there and check,
we have noticed that myriad manager doesnt always talk to myriad as well as autotrak, infact the only time I ever use myriad manager is to
give someone access to RVT,, as myriad manager allows this but saldy autotrak doenst, even if the correct boxes are ticked.

I would opt for autotrak 99% of the time and good luck !!

Regards,
Paul Moore

HitMix Radio
0792 858 1075

GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums