Audiowall Volume

Audiowall Volume

Author
valleys1
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (16K reputation)Forum Sage (16K reputation)Forum Sage (16K reputation)Forum Sage (16K reputation)Forum Sage (16K reputation)Forum Sage (16K reputation)Forum Sage (16K reputation)Forum Sage (16K reputation)Forum Sage (16K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi all.

May be a bit of a long shot, but here goes anyway.

Is there a way to set the volume of all the audio on our audiowall so that it's at the same?
John Williamson
John Williamson
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (52K reputation)Forum Sage (52K reputation)Forum Sage (52K reputation)Forum Sage (52K reputation)Forum Sage (52K reputation)Forum Sage (52K reputation)Forum Sage (52K reputation)Forum Sage (52K reputation)Forum Sage (52K reputation)

Hi

If you are wanting to do all of your audio wall you will need to use batch processing in adobe audition or something other audio software

John

Bay Trust Radio kendal
valleys1
valleys1
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (16K reputation)Forum Sage (16K reputation)Forum Sage (16K reputation)Forum Sage (16K reputation)Forum Sage (16K reputation)Forum Sage (16K reputation)Forum Sage (16K reputation)Forum Sage (16K reputation)Forum Sage (16K reputation)

Hi John

Thanks for your reply.

How would I go about doing that?
John Williamson
John Williamson
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (52K reputation)Forum Sage (52K reputation)Forum Sage (52K reputation)Forum Sage (52K reputation)Forum Sage (52K reputation)Forum Sage (52K reputation)Forum Sage (52K reputation)Forum Sage (52K reputation)Forum Sage (52K reputation)

HI
here is a link http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Audition/3.0/help.html?content=WS58a04a822e3e5010548241038980c2c5-7de6.html

John
Paul Moore
Paul Moore
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)

you could use the audiowall processor that comes with Myriad.
BUT be very very careful as it has caused us a few problems recently,
it self destructed a few hundred tracks and enlarged the file size of quite a few of our tracks to almost 2 GIG each.
Psquared are investigating why at the moment.

My advice would be to use adobe audition and set a batch process running.

Regards,
Paul Moore

HitMix Radio
0792 858 1075

valleys1
valleys1
Forum Sage

Thanks both for your replies.

Paul, that is what I was looking for. Do you or anyone from Myriad suggest that I use that method after the problems you've experienced with it?

The Adobe suggestion looks to complicated for me to be honest as I don't know how to do that really, so maybe to much of a risk.

Gareth
Peter Jarrett
Peter Jarrett
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (520K reputation)Forum Sage (520K reputation)Forum Sage (520K reputation)Forum Sage (520K reputation)Forum Sage (520K reputation)Forum Sage (520K reputation)Forum Sage (520K reputation)Forum Sage (520K reputation)Forum Sage (520K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
As a cautionary note, before you do ANY mass modifications to your audio (regardless of what you're actually doing and how you're doing it ) always make sure you have a full up to date backup of your audio just in case Smile

------------
Peter Jarrett, Technical Director
Broadcast Radio Ltd.

Bill Bailey: No win, no fee, no basis in reality. Just a room above a minicab office in Acton and a steady stream of greedy simpletons whose delusion is only matched by their clumsiness

Paul Moore
Paul Moore
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)

Adobe is a piece of cake, works really well.
I won't be using the audiowall processor again it cost me a few hundred tracks and and 3 weeks work finding the corrupted songs and putting the whole thing back as it was.
Making a backup is a great idea, but when you have 500GIG of music to backup its not as easy as that.

Lesson learnt: Don't assume ANY piece of software works, ALL software goes wrong at some point, most of the time its unexplainable too.

Thats computers for you.

Regards,
Paul Moore

HitMix Radio
0792 858 1075

GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....