What is this type of smartboard called?

Author
Billie
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (789 reputation)Forum Sage (789 reputation)Forum Sage (789 reputation)Forum Sage (789 reputation)Forum Sage (789 reputation)Forum Sage (789 reputation)Forum Sage (789 reputation)Forum Sage (789 reputation)Forum Sage (789 reputation)

Group: Forum Members

The school I work at recently got these "smartboards" installed - except they're not exactly smartboards. They're these little bars that are installed on the side of a whiteboard that interface with what's projected onto that whiteboard. It comes with a little stylus that you use to 'click' on things on the whiteboard.

What I'd really like to know is if these can interface with any sort of tablet or tablet computer; can I, say, while still facing my class, write things on an iPad (or iPad-like device) and have it appear on the board/projected screen?

I'd like to know if there's a prac

-----------------------
Tags
Edited
13 Years Ago by Billie
BernardDegree
BernardDegree
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (442 reputation)Forum Sage (442 reputation)Forum Sage (442 reputation)Forum Sage (442 reputation)Forum Sage (442 reputation)Forum Sage (442 reputation)Forum Sage (442 reputation)Forum Sage (442 reputation)Forum Sage (442 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
The Smart Board is aninteractive whiteboard that uses touch detection for user input – e.g.scrolling, right mouse-click – in the same way normal PC input devices, such asa mouse or keyboard, detect input.
The dual-touch Smart Board interactive whiteboard accepts two simultaneous touches, however only on two separate sides of the interactive whiteboard surface.

web development 
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search