dual screen

dual screen

Author
mattyshaw
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (2.5K reputation)Forum Sage (2.5K reputation)Forum Sage (2.5K reputation)Forum Sage (2.5K reputation)Forum Sage (2.5K reputation)Forum Sage (2.5K reputation)Forum Sage (2.5K reputation)Forum Sage (2.5K reputation)Forum Sage (2.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hello , recently your selfs installed myriad vertion 3.6 
and because of this i am now wanting dual screens to display the log on one side and the carts on the other 
tomorrow im purchasing another graphics card so i can do this , when i plug the graphics card in , will myriad automatically recognise that there are two screens??? 
many thanks

Matty Shaw 
Tags
Roger Woods
Roger Woods
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (41K reputation)Forum Sage (41K reputation)Forum Sage (41K reputation)Forum Sage (41K reputation)Forum Sage (41K reputation)Forum Sage (41K reputation)Forum Sage (41K reputation)Forum Sage (41K reputation)Forum Sage (41K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Matty,

Myriad recommends Matrox dual screen graphics cards, I'm using the G500 in our PC's at Wayland and if they're installed properly then, yes, Myriad will split the screens, carts on right, log on left, or any any combination you like.

Another nice feature of Myriad is that if you've only got one screen and, lets say its a 22" wide screen' you can in the settings choose to have the display as if it was a dual screen set up on the one screen!

Roger.

PS. My Matrox G500 (SFF) came from eBay for about ££20 including the cable.

Roger Woods
Producer/Presenter/Engineer
Edited
13 Years Ago by Roger Woods
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums