Lynx AES16 Digital Soundcard

Lynx AES16 Digital Soundcard

Author
Matt Wade
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (97K reputation)Forum Sage (97K reputation)Forum Sage (97K reputation)Forum Sage (97K reputation)Forum Sage (97K reputation)Forum Sage (97K reputation)Forum Sage (97K reputation)Forum Sage (97K reputation)Forum Sage (97K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi All,

Am using a system with a Lynx AES16 AES/EBU digital soundcard and it is fine for playing audio from the cart players but the moment I open audio into the Audio editor it plays for say a second or sometimes more and then stops and I have to hit play again.

Does anyone use these cards and is willing to share their settings?

thanks - Matt

Matt Wade
Need Training or Consultancy for Broadcast Radio Software Products?
Get in touch
w: https://mattwadeonline.co.uk
e: training@mattwadeonline.co.uk

Andrew Burns
Andrew Burns
Support Engineer, P Squared Ltd.
Support Engineer,  P Squared Ltd. (30K reputation)Support Engineer,  P Squared Ltd. (30K reputation)Support Engineer,  P Squared Ltd. (30K reputation)Support Engineer,  P Squared Ltd. (30K reputation)Support Engineer,  P Squared Ltd. (30K reputation)Support Engineer,  P Squared Ltd. (30K reputation)Support Engineer,  P Squared Ltd. (30K reputation)Support Engineer,  P Squared Ltd. (30K reputation)Support Engineer,  P Squared Ltd. (30K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi Matt,

I realise that this is a little late, but what version of the driver are you using?  I recenly tried the latest version on the Lynx website, and this seemed to work with Smoothedit, although I have to admit that I did not have much chance to test it.

Regards,

Andrew
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search