Moving a number of carts to new locations

Moving a number of carts to new locations

Author
Andy Linton
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (18K reputation)Forum Sage (18K reputation)Forum Sage (18K reputation)Forum Sage (18K reputation)Forum Sage (18K reputation)Forum Sage (18K reputation)Forum Sage (18K reputation)Forum Sage (18K reputation)Forum Sage (18K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi, I've got about 500 carts dotted about the audiowall which I'd like to move all together to a new location.

Whats the best way to do that please?

Thanks

Andy.

Paul Moore
Paul Moore
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (255K reputation)Forum Sage (255K reputation)Forum Sage (255K reputation)Forum Sage (255K reputation)Forum Sage (255K reputation)Forum Sage (255K reputation)Forum Sage (255K reputation)Forum Sage (255K reputation)Forum Sage (255K reputation)

select the range of carts in autotrak: eg carts 500 -1000, select the carts you want to move then simply click the move button, top tab i think in autotrak, move them to where you want to move them all in one click, if they are songs and in categories remember to update your playout afterwards and always do a backup!

I move our carts around all the time, mainly from imported to new categories and all my imported are way up on the carts at 80,000, my main music starts at 5000, so I tell my moved carts to go to 5000 and step over any full carts, this way it autofils any empty carts that are scattered around due to duplicate songs being deleted.

Good Luck !

Regards,
Paul Moore

HitMix Radio
0792 858 1075

Andy Linton
Andy Linton
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (18K reputation)Forum Sage (18K reputation)Forum Sage (18K reputation)Forum Sage (18K reputation)Forum Sage (18K reputation)Forum Sage (18K reputation)Forum Sage (18K reputation)Forum Sage (18K reputation)Forum Sage (18K reputation)

Sorted, thanks!

A.

GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search