Categories not scheduling

Categories not scheduling

Author
soof
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (884 reputation)Forum Sage (884 reputation)Forum Sage (884 reputation)Forum Sage (884 reputation)Forum Sage (884 reputation)Forum Sage (884 reputation)Forum Sage (884 reputation)Forum Sage (884 reputation)Forum Sage (884 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I've created a few extra categories in Autotrack with songs/artists that aren't listed anywhere else within the database (Welsh language artists) (no artist/song seperation issues). I've copied a clock and substituted the categories in this clock for the new category.

When it comes to scheduling, it point blank refuses, leaving all the songs unscheduled.

Is there something I've missed when it comes to adding a new category, aside from moving it's order in the list of categories to be scheduled?
Liam Burke
Liam Burke
P Squared Employee
P Squared Employee (94K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Hi have you checked the search depth for the new category.

Check Station Rules > son Cat Follow Rules tab.

In there is a setting for how much of each Category that AT will check when scheduling (say 50% etc) but when you create a new Category, the search depth remains blank meaning AT can only check 0% of the Category which will lead to no schedules.

This is the most likely problem.

Liam Burke - Broadcast Radio Ltd

Email: liamb@broadcastradio.com

Telephone: +44 1482 383700

neilogden
neilogden
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (59K reputation)Forum Sage (59K reputation)Forum Sage (59K reputation)Forum Sage (59K reputation)Forum Sage (59K reputation)Forum Sage (59K reputation)Forum Sage (59K reputation)Forum Sage (59K reputation)Forum Sage (59K reputation)

Not sure if it's the same in the most up to date version but when you create a new category, the rule you're using to schedule needs to include that category as well, otherwise it won't look in there. 

Neil

soof
soof
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (884 reputation)Forum Sage (884 reputation)Forum Sage (884 reputation)Forum Sage (884 reputation)Forum Sage (884 reputation)Forum Sage (884 reputation)Forum Sage (884 reputation)Forum Sage (884 reputation)Forum Sage (884 reputation)

All sorted now - was just a case of the 50% not being in place Smile

Expect some more queries from me soon Smile

Thanks

GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums