Icon ID please!

Icon ID please!

Author
Roger Woods
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (41K reputation)Forum Sage (41K reputation)Forum Sage (41K reputation)Forum Sage (41K reputation)Forum Sage (41K reputation)Forum Sage (41K reputation)Forum Sage (41K reputation)Forum Sage (41K reputation)Forum Sage (41K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Using the basic AT, when adding new music to the various categories... the icon with a CD overlaid with a musical note, opens the record card for the track and you Ok it to add to the chosen category.

When dragging a track from the cart list to a category I occasional get a icon with just musical note in a circle and no record card displayed. I'm assuming that this is telling me that artist and song title already exists in the AT database some where already.

Is this so on both counts could somebody here confirm or correct me please?

We're reinstalling the music in the library that was originally imported from 'low quality mp3' replacing it with WAV rips from original CD.

Roger.

Roger Woods
Producer/Presenter/Engineer

bernard
bernard
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (13K reputation)Forum Sage (13K reputation)Forum Sage (13K reputation)Forum Sage (13K reputation)Forum Sage (13K reputation)Forum Sage (13K reputation)Forum Sage (13K reputation)Forum Sage (13K reputation)Forum Sage (13K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Dragging sometimes doesn't actually pick up the cart you want - hence it doesn't drag across

Why are you dragging one at a time, can't you just select the ones you want per category and bulk import them ?
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search