AutoTrack updating song information

AutoTrack updating song information

Author
Adam James
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (29K reputation)Forum Sage (29K reputation)Forum Sage (29K reputation)Forum Sage (29K reputation)Forum Sage (29K reputation)Forum Sage (29K reputation)Forum Sage (29K reputation)Forum Sage (29K reputation)Forum Sage (29K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Does anyone have the answer to this; Why does AT sometimes update song information when I schedule? The tick box is unticked in the settings but AT seems to decide to ignore this every so often and update anyway! Most annoying because it takes AGES to update and usually occurs when I need to be somewhere else.

I believe it is AT v3.1.43 (from memory).

Many thanks

Adam James
Seaside HR

Peter Jarrett
Peter Jarrett
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (527K reputation)Forum Sage (527K reputation)Forum Sage (527K reputation)Forum Sage (527K reputation)Forum Sage (527K reputation)Forum Sage (527K reputation)Forum Sage (527K reputation)Forum Sage (527K reputation)Forum Sage (527K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Hi Adam,

This is possibly happening if you use the "Send" button to send logs to playout (as opposed to just ticking the box to have them sent after scheduling)

Looks like there is a bug so that tick option to not-send is not being used with the "Send" button -we'll get this fixed and included in the next release Smile

------------
Peter Jarrett, Technical Director
Broadcast Radio Ltd.

Bill Bailey: No win, no fee, no basis in reality. Just a room above a minicab office in Acton and a steady stream of greedy simpletons whose delusion is only matched by their clumsiness

Adam James
Adam James
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (29K reputation)Forum Sage (29K reputation)Forum Sage (29K reputation)Forum Sage (29K reputation)Forum Sage (29K reputation)Forum Sage (29K reputation)Forum Sage (29K reputation)Forum Sage (29K reputation)Forum Sage (29K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Ahhh,

Thanks Peter. Knew you guys would know. The thing is we usually check the logs first manually before sending them, so may just have to grin and bear it (and start it running a while before I need to leave!)

Cheers

Adam

GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search