Sweepers not sweeping

Sweepers not sweeping

Author
chrisspring
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (20K reputation)Forum Sage (20K reputation)Forum Sage (20K reputation)Forum Sage (20K reputation)Forum Sage (20K reputation)Forum Sage (20K reputation)Forum Sage (20K reputation)Forum Sage (20K reputation)Forum Sage (20K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi. Not sure if its Myriad or autotrack pro but I can't find a way of getting jingles to play over intros.  I've set the option on the database settings to do set sweepers timed up to intro end and it doesn't do anything

Is this just for live assist? Do I need to make a special link category for intro sweepers or is there something hidden in the config that I have to do

many thanks

Chris

Chris Spring

Epsom Hospital Radio

Engineering

Liam Burke
Liam Burke
P Squared Employee
P Squared Employee (94K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
For that to happen automatically, open the Link card in AutoTrack or ATP and tick the 'This link is a sweeper (a dry voice) option.

From then on it should appear in the log with a yellow '+' on the segue type on the log (in place of green circle or red square) and Myriad will sweep it as long as there is an intro on the next song.

You can manually do it by putting the sweeper in one Cart player and a song in another cart player and then click on the 'SS' button on the Cart Player that has the sweeper. It is important to do it this way round. This will allow you to check it is working corrcetly.

Liam Burke - Broadcast Radio Ltd

Email: liamb@broadcastradio.com

Telephone: +44 1482 383700
chrisspring
chrisspring
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (20K reputation)Forum Sage (20K reputation)Forum Sage (20K reputation)Forum Sage (20K reputation)Forum Sage (20K reputation)Forum Sage (20K reputation)Forum Sage (20K reputation)Forum Sage (20K reputation)Forum Sage (20K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Thanks for your quick response Liam, I'll give it a go.

Chris Spring

Epsom Hospital Radio

Engineering
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search