Mass import of Year and other meta data

Mass import of Year and other meta data

Author
chrisspring
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (20K reputation)Forum Sage (20K reputation)Forum Sage (20K reputation)Forum Sage (20K reputation)Forum Sage (20K reputation)Forum Sage (20K reputation)Forum Sage (20K reputation)Forum Sage (20K reputation)Forum Sage (20K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi.

I'm looking to write a small VB program to update the release year for each song given a CSV file as the import. Last night I copied the MDB file so I could test it offline and moments later the playout hung. There was no LDB so thought it was safe to copy. It might have been a coincidence but I suspect it might have been trying to write the last played information while I was copying?

regards

Chris

Chris Spring

Epsom Hospital Radio

Engineering
philedmonds
philedmonds
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (44K reputation)Forum Sage (44K reputation)Forum Sage (44K reputation)Forum Sage (44K reputation)Forum Sage (44K reputation)Forum Sage (44K reputation)Forum Sage (44K reputation)Forum Sage (44K reputation)Forum Sage (44K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Is this the Autotrack database or the "station database" database you where copying? Myriad shouldn't be touching the Autotrack database - only auto tack should be.

In my experience I have copied the station database while it is in use to do backups with no problem.

--
Myriad user since 1998, now custodian of dozens of Myriad,Autotrack, Powerlog and Scoop boxes of many different flavours.
http://www.philedmonds.com
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search