Link Types and Styles

Link Types and Styles

Author
Chris RS
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (1.1K reputation)Forum Sage (1.1K reputation)Forum Sage (1.1K reputation)Forum Sage (1.1K reputation)Forum Sage (1.1K reputation)Forum Sage (1.1K reputation)Forum Sage (1.1K reputation)Forum Sage (1.1K reputation)Forum Sage (1.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Help needed!

I can't seem to assign a type or style to links. I'm not sure if styles are available for links but Auto Track's help file says types are and to select the type from the dropdown box in the general tab. There's no drop down box!

For songs the type box is below category in the general tab but for links there's no box whether I'm editing an existing link or creating a new one.

We're using Auto Track Pro 3.1.42

Anyone got an answer for this asap?

David Boulton
David Boulton
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (193K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (193K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (193K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (193K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (193K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (193K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (193K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (193K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (193K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Normally these only appear if you have populated the Type and Style names.

You can do this from the Songs Menu.

If you don't even have the Type dropdown box, then you don't have the Pro version of Autotrack.

cheers

DB

Regards

David Boulton
Brand Manager
Broadcast Radio Ltd

Chris RS
Chris RS
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (1.1K reputation)Forum Sage (1.1K reputation)Forum Sage (1.1K reputation)Forum Sage (1.1K reputation)Forum Sage (1.1K reputation)Forum Sage (1.1K reputation)Forum Sage (1.1K reputation)Forum Sage (1.1K reputation)Forum Sage (1.1K reputation)

As far as I know it is Autotrack Pro, or at least should be!

This is what the 'about' screen displays:

Yet, as you can see below, no option for type in links (though the option exists in songs)

Matt Wade
Matt Wade
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (98K reputation)Forum Sage (98K reputation)Forum Sage (98K reputation)Forum Sage (98K reputation)Forum Sage (98K reputation)Forum Sage (98K reputation)Forum Sage (98K reputation)Forum Sage (98K reputation)Forum Sage (98K reputation)

Hi Chris and David,

It seems to me like a bug. In the database card for a 'link' the type field does not come up.

What I have to do to get around this is to save it in the category I want it to go into and then do a find in that category and use the 'mass change' button to insert it into a type. You have to highlight the one(s) you want to apply a type to first.

This is v3.1.43 and Pro.

regards - M

Matt Wade
Need Training or Consultancy for Broadcast Radio Software Products?
Get in touch
w: https://mattwadeonline.co.uk
e: training@mattwadeonline.co.uk

GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search