Scoop font sizes all different on various editing machines

Scoop font sizes all different on various editing machines

Author
EnglishRob
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (849 reputation)Forum Sage (849 reputation)Forum Sage (849 reputation)Forum Sage (849 reputation)Forum Sage (849 reputation)Forum Sage (849 reputation)Forum Sage (849 reputation)Forum Sage (849 reputation)Forum Sage (849 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi folks,

I was wondering if someone might be able to help. We're running Scoop v3 on a couple of machines but all of them appear to have different interpretations of what the 'medium' font should be.

One one of the machines when the news team create a new story the font sizes comes out at about 14px in bold, whereas on another news editing machine it comes out at about 10pt in normal.

I've checked the FAQs and set Internet Explorer's font size under the View menu to Medium but it doesn't seem to make any difference.

I just wondered if anyone knew how I could force the size in either Scoop or Internet Explorer?

Ta,

Rob

Andrew Burns
Andrew Burns
Support Engineer, P Squared Ltd.
Support Engineer,  P Squared Ltd. (30K reputation)Support Engineer,  P Squared Ltd. (30K reputation)Support Engineer,  P Squared Ltd. (30K reputation)Support Engineer,  P Squared Ltd. (30K reputation)Support Engineer,  P Squared Ltd. (30K reputation)Support Engineer,  P Squared Ltd. (30K reputation)Support Engineer,  P Squared Ltd. (30K reputation)Support Engineer,  P Squared Ltd. (30K reputation)Support Engineer,  P Squared Ltd. (30K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
It might be the Windows Display settings that are different on the machines.  To check this you will need to look in the Display Properties window.  There are 2 settings that might affect this.  The Font Size setting in the Appearance tab and the DPI setting that you will find in the Advanced section of the Settings tab.

Regards,

Andrew
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search