"Check Sheet" on Scoop Capture and Edit

"Check Sheet" on Scoop Capture and Edit

Author
dj_ed
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)Forum Sage (1.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi,

I'm having problems with the capture of news from the web.

I have tried all the included ini files included in the zip but my Scoop doesnt seem to want to download news.

The satellite link that we have using a tandberg doesnt seem to be working either using scoop (to get irn) whereas it used to work before...

Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks.
Peter Jarrett
Peter Jarrett
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Hi,

Which news service are you using? I'm assuming IRN, in which case you will need to contact them to make sure that you are on the "allow" list to recieve the news via the site hidden behind the webserver that we use.  They recently rolled out the new DFD service so they closed off all other access so you may need to check that they have added you back on.

------------
Peter Jarrett, Technical Director
Broadcast Radio Ltd.

Bill Bailey: No win, no fee, no basis in reality. Just a room above a minicab office in Acton and a steady stream of greedy simpletons whose delusion is only matched by their clumsiness

GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search