how I can get a license?

how I can get a license?

Author
migzac
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (791 reputation)Forum Sage (791 reputation)Forum Sage (791 reputation)Forum Sage (791 reputation)Forum Sage (791 reputation)Forum Sage (791 reputation)Forum Sage (791 reputation)Forum Sage (791 reputation)Forum Sage (791 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
hello!
I'm Miguel, I'm from monterrey mexico and I want to start an internet radio but I haven´t a software to play music and I like to try this software, as I can get a license?
IHR
IHR
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)Forum Sage (12K reputation)

Go to the main website (www.psquared.net) where it has a list of the products and prices. From memory, you are looking at 2000ukp for a single licence of Myriad (unless you are a charity), but you still need the hardware.
Andrew Burns
Andrew Burns
Support Engineer, P Squared Ltd.
Support Engineer,  P Squared Ltd. (30K reputation)Support Engineer,  P Squared Ltd. (30K reputation)Support Engineer,  P Squared Ltd. (30K reputation)Support Engineer,  P Squared Ltd. (30K reputation)Support Engineer,  P Squared Ltd. (30K reputation)Support Engineer,  P Squared Ltd. (30K reputation)Support Engineer,  P Squared Ltd. (30K reputation)Support Engineer,  P Squared Ltd. (30K reputation)Support Engineer,  P Squared Ltd. (30K reputation)

Hi Miguel,

You can fill in the form to request a trail version of the software here on the P Squared website here http://www.psquared.net/products/broadcast-software/myriad-playout-automation/download-trial.aspx

Regards,

Andrew
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search