Broadcast Radio Forums

OCP v4 Posing issues - Posting as visitor instead of page to Timeline

http://forums.broadcastradio.com/Topic8784.aspx

By showbizshane - Wednesday, March 29, 2017 7:57:12 AM

Monday at 12pm something changed, OCP v4 is now posing as a visitor instead of to the timeline as the page.

I have forced a password reset in Facebook and confirmed this in OCP so it's not a password issue.  All the OCP settings look to be correct, page ID etc.  Twitter posting is working as expected.  A similar thing happened once before and it was an update of the Facebook API,  Is anyone having this same issue?

If you look at our Facebook page the posts should display on the timeline as (Hospital Radio Yare - psquared posted) not myself in the visitors posts to the right of the page.  www.hospitalradioyare.com

Any ideas?  This happened Monday at 12pm and no settings has been changed.......

By showbizshane - Tuesday, April 4, 2017 9:24:51 PM

Peter Jarrett - Tuesday, April 04, 2017 4:59:01 PM
Hi Shane,

Attached is an exe update for the PSquaredPoster -  take a backup of your existing Poster folder (should be in c:\Program Files\Common Files\P Squared Shared\Facebook Poster) and then drop the contents of this zip into that folder.

With a bit of luck it should spring immediately to life - let us know how you get on

I have downloaded and installed the attached fix and it's fixed the OCP posting to Facebook as page.  Brilliant, all working.