Broadcast Radio Forums

Sonifex PC-AUR44 Auricon 4.4 PCIe Analogue Sound Card - Sound Issues

http://forums.broadcastradio.com/Topic8754.aspx

By JTENERGY - Monday, January 30, 2017 11:17:33 AM

Having had 4 failures of Behringer FCA610 DAW SoundCards (components failed in the DAW units and were repaired by Behringer), I opted to try the Sonifex Auricon for the Automation On Air PC.
Listening to the Station on air I noticed a 'ringing' and almost a birdie effect sqeeking on certain songs. I suspected the transmission chain but thought I'd see if I could hear t the effect on raw desk rather than on air.
When in the studio I played the same tracks on the Studio 1 PC which still has a DAW in use. The effect wasn't there.
I have narrowed it down to the Sonifex Card and wondered if anyone had any advice as I can't see any way of checking the sample rates and other settings etc.
Has anyone else had this issue and how could it be solved?
Thanks
By ArnyLogan - Friday, August 17, 2018 6:17:50 PM

Hi...i am a new user here. I will suggest to disconnect everything from the Arduino Leonardo Brain Shield + stepper motor drivers and try to detect the Arduino from the Computer/ Inkscape. If you can, connect again the Brain Shield without the stepper motor drivers, and check again. If you succeed now but did not before, it seems there is a problem with the stepper motors drivers. Connect one by one and recheck you can detect the Arduino Leonardo. Doing so you will figure out which one is not working properly.

one-stop pcb