Broadcast Radio Forums

Advert Manager v4

http://forums.broadcastradio.com/Topic8670.aspx

By David Boulton - Wednesday, October 12, 2016 12:08:54 PM

Hi Paul,

thanks for your message - i'll pass it onto the development team for consideration.

When putting in restrictions there is always a chance that they will contradict the other information you have added to  the system.

If you said no more than 4 ads per break, but you have adverts from existing contracts that are due to start next month (and you had forgotten about them) we now have 6 items that "should" go into that break Or you have a good month and sell extra campaigns, if you forget to up the maximum number of ads per break you will now again have too many ads for the break.

With any conflict, you will now have to deal with it manually. So we could possibly present a report at the end of the scheduling process saying what was not scheduled.

By paulmoore - Wednesday, October 12, 2016 8:47:09 AM

Any chance of an update for Ad manager ?

We'd all still like it to be able to schedule no more than x amount per break.

and perhaps a bit more randomness when it schedules too, I notice it does the same most days....

I use the method of:
Select 6-9am, 10-1pm, 2-5pm, schedule as, A,B,C, putting 2 in each box to give me a random of 6 plays per day.

Maybe there's a shuffle tab in Ad manager that I am missing ???
Any assistance gratefully received

Thanks for the reply David...Couldn't reply to the topic, it wouldn't let me ???