Broadcast Radio Forums

Links not scheduling correctly

http://forums.broadcastradio.com/Topic7979.aspx

By MartinBrown - Wednesday, October 1, 2014 12:09:52 AM

I've recently been given responsibility of taking care of some of the scheduling roles at the station. This morning I noticed that the programmer had been in and scheduled this week (not uncommon) but had forgotten to change the clock from our recent advertising campaign, which was scheduled in Autotrack and not Advert manager. 
Now I have changed everyones clock to suit the revert back to the regular programming with Show Promotions rather than the advertising campaigns, but rather than picking 1 of the 11 promos we currently have, it will only pick 1 and it is scheduling it every hour. 

I have looked at all the restrictions and "run until dates" and they are all fine and it should, in theory, pick something other than the 1 it keeps picking for every single hour. Any idea what I am doing wrong?
By David Boulton - Thursday, October 2, 2014 11:58:43 AM

Hi Martin,

if you can find out if that is what caused the problem, then we can get the development team to look into it.

Basically any time you can re create a problem, we have a chance of tracking it down and fixing it (by reporting it directly to support@psquared.net with extra info or debug files), if you can't then we might just have to call it "one of those things".

Glad it is sorted anyway! Smile