Broadcast Radio Forums

Echo Gina - Windows 7 Professional

http://forums.broadcastradio.com/Topic6354.aspx

By Liam Burke - Thursday, May 17, 2012 10:22:50 AM

Not to contradict David but I was at a station earlier this week that was running Gina 3g's (differrent for Gina of course) on windows 7 on new HP PC's.

We didn't supply them or set them up so cant help with how but it must be possible.
By showbizshane - Thursday, May 17, 2012 1:30:25 PM

Just as note about  Echo Soundcards, we are running Windows7Pro with the Echo Mia Midi without any lockup issues using the current drivers from Echo.  Again it depends how many in/out's are required.
By Matt Wade - Saturday, May 19, 2012 1:10:25 PM

Hey Chris,

We are using Echo Gina 24's at HR Chelmsford under Windows 7 Professional. Will check the driver details and let you know.

ta - M
By Matt Wade - Sunday, June 24, 2012 9:04:09 AM

Hi,

We are using Gina 24 under Windows 7 Professional and we are running software version 8.5 and it is working fine. So I suggest you use 8.5 drivers.

ta - M
By Chris Hughes - Monday, May 14, 2012 11:26:24 AM

Hi all, 

Just swapped one of our Studio machines with a new machine, and Windows 7. 

The existing Echo Gina card isnt recognised by the new machine, just cant seem to see it. ( using the lastest version of drivers from Echo)

Any other stations had a similar issue ?

Thanks 
By RG-Tech - Friday, July 20, 2012 11:51:33 AM

All

Any body using the Roland Octa-Capture cards?

I'm having some issues on Studio where there is a sound leak on cart 2 (channel 2). With fader up full and cart loaded, it is possible to faintly hear what is being played on the other faders. It also draws down the sound quality a little making it more tinnie sounding.

Not sure if it is a fader issue or an octa-capture set up.

Have checked that the windows listener service has been disabled on each of the outputs.

Any screen grabs / advice for optimal settings would be great (incl Direct Mix & Patch Bay settings)

Paul