Imported tracks not showing on Audiowall

Imported tracks not showing on Audiowall

Author
jackomail
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (3.2K reputation)Forum Sage (3.2K reputation)Forum Sage (3.2K reputation)Forum Sage (3.2K reputation)Forum Sage (3.2K reputation)Forum Sage (3.2K reputation)Forum Sage (3.2K reputation)Forum Sage (3.2K reputation)Forum Sage (3.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Recently changed my computer to Win 7 from Xp which worked fine.
I now cannot get imported tracks to show on the Audiowall - They appear in the database.
They were imported using Manager.

Myriad v 3.6
Tags
David Boulton
David Boulton
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Hi Jacko,

You'll probably need to contact support@psquared.net for them to investigate further - however something's I'm sure they will ask are:

How did you do the XP - Win7 Upgrade?
In place OS upgrade or complete new install?
Did you backup your Myriad Data before starting the process? If so / how / where?
Have you checked in the Audiowall folder to see if you can see the myr******.wav files? Can you play them in Windows Media Player?
Did you have the audiowall set to allow different audio file types (mp3) on the previous installation? Have you replicated those settings on the new system?

Those are the things I would start looking into.

Hope this helps.

Regards

David Boulton
Brand Manager
Broadcast Radio Ltd
jackomail
jackomail
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (3.2K reputation)Forum Sage (3.2K reputation)Forum Sage (3.2K reputation)Forum Sage (3.2K reputation)Forum Sage (3.2K reputation)Forum Sage (3.2K reputation)Forum Sage (3.2K reputation)Forum Sage (3.2K reputation)Forum Sage (3.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Thanks David
It was a new install (old machine would not start)
I didnt back up the data 
I can see the myr files and they do play in Windows media player
As far as I can tell I have replicated the settings

I am going to start the process again.
I have noticed that the track details flash up quickly on the audiowall then dissappear

Regards
and thanks
Andy Jackson
David Boulton
David Boulton
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Hi there,

Ok so how did you get the data from the old dead PC to the new one?

Did you copy the data before you installed Myriad on the new machine, or afterwards?

Is your Audiowall standard .wav or did you have a mixed set of files?

Regards

David Boulton
Brand Manager
Broadcast Radio Ltd
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums