there was a problem of opening a connection to the myriad v3.0 playout system

there was a problem of opening a connection to the myriad v3.0 playout...

Author
henryjimdix
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (2.6K reputation)Forum Sage (2.6K reputation)Forum Sage (2.6K reputation)Forum Sage (2.6K reputation)Forum Sage (2.6K reputation)Forum Sage (2.6K reputation)Forum Sage (2.6K reputation)Forum Sage (2.6K reputation)Forum Sage (2.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi Guys,

I'm getting this error when scheduling a playlist on Auto Track:

there was a problem of opening a connection to the myriad v3.0 playout system

We are still using Myriad V3.0 and autotrack version: 3.1.37.

I appreciate that you may not support these old versions any more, but any help or advice solving this would be apprecated!

Many thanks

Tom

Phonic Fm
http://www.phonic.fm
henryjimdix
henryjimdix
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (2.6K reputation)Forum Sage (2.6K reputation)Forum Sage (2.6K reputation)Forum Sage (2.6K reputation)Forum Sage (2.6K reputation)Forum Sage (2.6K reputation)Forum Sage (2.6K reputation)Forum Sage (2.6K reputation)Forum Sage (2.6K reputation)

Just to add some more information.

I appreciate this is possibly a database issue, all the settings on Mryiad and Autotrack appear to be correct.

When I open Autotrack, all the carts are displayed as normal.  The error message pops up when I hit the 'Update info' button.
Peter Jarrett
Peter Jarrett
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (519K reputation)Forum Sage (519K reputation)Forum Sage (519K reputation)Forum Sage (519K reputation)Forum Sage (519K reputation)Forum Sage (519K reputation)Forum Sage (519K reputation)Forum Sage (519K reputation)Forum Sage (519K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Hi Tom,

First check that your Data Location in AutoTrack is set correctly - it should be set to the folder one 'up' from the "Schedule" folder - i.e. d:\Psquared\Myriad NOT d:\PSquared\Myriad\Schedule

Then go into the Database Settings window and on the Myriad Tab, check that the database has been correctly selected there. After that it may best to drop support@psquared.net a line or give us a call and walk you through some more in depth diagnostics

------------
Peter Jarrett, Technical Director
Broadcast Radio Ltd.

Bill Bailey: No win, no fee, no basis in reality. Just a room above a minicab office in Acton and a steady stream of greedy simpletons whose delusion is only matched by their clumsiness

ArroweSound
ArroweSound
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (6.2K reputation)Forum Sage (6.2K reputation)Forum Sage (6.2K reputation)Forum Sage (6.2K reputation)Forum Sage (6.2K reputation)Forum Sage (6.2K reputation)Forum Sage (6.2K reputation)Forum Sage (6.2K reputation)Forum Sage (6.2K reputation)

Hi Tom

If your Autotrack and Database settings are correct and pointing to the correct folders with shared permissions then I am afraid your database is corrupt... We had this problem ourselves recently, building a new databse solved the problem.

Good luck
Mike
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search