Powerlog Monitor

Powerlog Monitor

Author
chris.hoch
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (2.3K reputation)Forum Sage (2.3K reputation)Forum Sage (2.3K reputation)Forum Sage (2.3K reputation)Forum Sage (2.3K reputation)Forum Sage (2.3K reputation)Forum Sage (2.3K reputation)Forum Sage (2.3K reputation)Forum Sage (2.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I have not updated my powerlog client in ages but I notice a feature to monitor the powerlog server. Do i need to update my server from v 3.5.3 to the latest version in order to get this feature to work?

chris
Richard Payne
Richard Payne
Ex-Product Development Engineer of P Squared Ltd.
Ex-Product Development Engineer of P Squared Ltd. (34K reputation)Ex-Product Development Engineer of P Squared Ltd. (34K reputation)Ex-Product Development Engineer of P Squared Ltd. (34K reputation)Ex-Product Development Engineer of P Squared Ltd. (34K reputation)Ex-Product Development Engineer of P Squared Ltd. (34K reputation)Ex-Product Development Engineer of P Squared Ltd. (34K reputation)Ex-Product Development Engineer of P Squared Ltd. (34K reputation)Ex-Product Development Engineer of P Squared Ltd. (34K reputation)Ex-Product Development Engineer of P Squared Ltd. (34K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
No, it should work fine with both v3.5 and v3.6.

Be aware that there is a slight problem with it at the moment. It doesn't do the summer time conversion correctly. This means that the last recorded log field is displayed as GMT. The trouble is that the log will always be flagged as not running because it thinks that the server hasn't recorded anything for an hour!

This will be fixed in a new version due to be released some time next week.
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search