The following is a list of known issues with the v5.0.2 release. Any new issues found will be added to list. If you find a new issue then please start a new thread in this forum, or via the feedback page https://rink.hockeyapp.net/apps/c27e6512ceae466582c5c0d7f6a27f30/feedback/new
- After collapsing the ribbon, the MediaItems don't fill the gap left behind until you resize the window.
- Log playback will occasionally gracefully finish (as if the Log has run out) even though there are more items to play.
- Some items are cued into 2 players and only one is used, leaving the other in it's player.
- Changing the Log Playback mode from AutoFade to LiveAssist sometimes still fades items to time (e.g. is stuck in AFade mode) and the "Time to next stop" is not updated.
- Playing "List" media items - e.g. Rotate, Random and List - may not behave as expected.
- The log view doesn't automatically follow playback unless you click the Home button
- When dragging items in the log the placement bar doesn't always show the correct location for where your item will be dropped
- After setting up a new Hardware Server Connection, you have to restart Myriad Playout before it will connect.
- You have to add a new connection and click OK on the Hardware Settings window, then go back into Hardware Settings before you can add a Line connection that uses that connection.
Media Engine configuration:
- The soundcards are not ordered alphabetically in the Media Engine Settings Window
- If you are running a Windows DPI Setting of more than 100% (high resolution laptop and 4K displays do this) then the waveform display doesn't fill the smoothedit window correctly
Peter Jarrett, Technical Director
Broadcast Radio Ltd.
Bill Bailey: No win, no fee, no basis in reality. Just a room above a minicab office in Acton and a steady stream of greedy simpletons whose delusion is only matched by their clumsiness