Windows 10

Windows 10

Author
Paul Moore
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (250K reputation)Forum Sage (250K reputation)Forum Sage (250K reputation)Forum Sage (250K reputation)Forum Sage (250K reputation)Forum Sage (250K reputation)Forum Sage (250K reputation)Forum Sage (250K reputation)Forum Sage (250K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I'm sure a few of us have seen the new icon appear after this weeks windows updates 
asking if we'd like the free upgrade to windows 10, the question we need to ask is.........
Will Myriad run on it ???? and more importantly will it be supported as an operating system soon?

Regards,
Paul Moore

HitMix Radio
0792 858 1075

Peter Jarrett
Peter Jarrett
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
We've been running Myriad on one of our test rigs here for nearly a year on Windows 10 Tech Previews using an Axia driver, and other than problems when a full new preview has been pushed out causing the Axia driver to have to be reinstalled (not unfair when the entire OS is removed and re-installed from under it!) it's been rock solid.

As with all new Operating Systems i wouldn't rush into rolling it out, let other people find the issues, but you can almost consider it to be a Service Pack of Windows 8.1 so if you're comfortable with Win8 then Win10 should be fine.

We'll start full in depth testing once the final Win10 release is made available to dev partners (should be in the next couple of weeks or so usually) and assuming all is well, then we'd expect to make put it on the supported OS list fairly quickly - probably by late summer I would think.

------------
Peter Jarrett, Technical Director
Broadcast Radio Ltd.

Bill Bailey: No win, no fee, no basis in reality. Just a room above a minicab office in Acton and a steady stream of greedy simpletons whose delusion is only matched by their clumsiness

GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search