Timings that Autotrack v4 reports in hours

Timings that Autotrack v4 reports in hours

Author
David Boulton
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Hi Shane,

looking at your settings above you are only running the underrunning hours report to check between Sunday 21st December @9am and Sunday 21st December@11:59 which is why it is not showing the clock that you have used as an example from the 25th Dec.

The report options at the top of that window show that you have the logs available to run the report on from 22nd Sep to the 31st Jan, i.e. this is the date range that has already been scheduled and hasn't been purged yet.

Regards

David Boulton
Brand Manager
Broadcast Radio Ltd
David Boulton
David Boulton
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (191K reputation)

Hi Neil,

did you check to see what file format your audio is in - was it compressed (IMA ADPCM) Wav's?

Regards

David Boulton
Brand Manager
Broadcast Radio Ltd
David Boulton
David Boulton

Hi Andy,

according to the support ticket, we are still awaiting for the information from 5th November which was the last contact from you about getting your engineer to contact us, has there been any progress on this?

Regards

David Boulton
Brand Manager
Broadcast Radio Ltd
showbizshane
showbizshane
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I have now corrected the screenshots, sorry had uploaded the wrong ones.  As you can now see I don't have a warning for an under running hour but I should do as I'm asking for less than 1hr.

David Boulton
David Boulton

Hi Shane,

Ok cheers for that - can you raise it as a support ticket, if you send us a support file - from the support file generator in the Help menu.

Regards

David Boulton
Brand Manager
Broadcast Radio Ltd
showbizshane
showbizshane
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)Forum Sage (85K reputation)

I have just submitted an my DB via a support file.

Many thanks
Shane
showbizshane
showbizshane
Forum Sage

Sorry not had a chance to upload the DB.  I'll take a look at the weekend.

Many thanks
Shane

showbizshane
showbizshane
Forum Sage

I'm in the Studio today so will upload our DB.

Many thanks
Shane

showbizshane
showbizshane
Forum Sage

Do we have an estimated update when a fix for the reports will be applied.

Many thanks
Shane

GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search