How to manage the size of the PSquared folder

How to manage the size of the PSquared folder

Author
Paul YHBS
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (6K reputation)Forum Sage (6K reputation)Forum Sage (6K reputation)Forum Sage (6K reputation)Forum Sage (6K reputation)Forum Sage (6K reputation)Forum Sage (6K reputation)Forum Sage (6K reputation)Forum Sage (6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi,

Since making regular backups of the PSquared folder, I've noticed it grows in size by around 25OMb everyday. I'm guessing this is caused by the various 'house keeping' files that the Audio Wall and the Log generate in use. I'm not talking about any new audio that may be added. Eventually of the course the disc will become full. Are there any settings to adjust so older information can safely be deleted?

Thanks
Paul
York HR
Peter Jarrett
Peter Jarrett
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Hi Paul,

That feels like a lot of growth each day - i'd suggest downloading http://www.mindgems.com/products/Folder-Size/Folder-Size.html and run it over that folder to see if you can see which folder is growing so quickly. Can you then post here and let us know which folder and we'll see if we can help work out why?

Cheers,

------------
Peter Jarrett, Technical Director
Broadcast Radio Ltd.

Bill Bailey: No win, no fee, no basis in reality. Just a room above a minicab office in Acton and a steady stream of greedy simpletons whose delusion is only matched by their clumsiness

GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search