SegEdit not dispalying correctly in AutoTrack

SegEdit not dispalying correctly in AutoTrack

Author
GavinD
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (34K reputation)Forum Sage (34K reputation)Forum Sage (34K reputation)Forum Sage (34K reputation)Forum Sage (34K reputation)Forum Sage (34K reputation)Forum Sage (34K reputation)Forum Sage (34K reputation)Forum Sage (34K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I have, at long last, got AutoTrack configured and generating schedules so all is good. The only issue appears to be displaying SegEdit. I click the button and a second window opens in the Windows task bar but not on the main screen. If I hover the mouse over the task bar I can see a small preview window called "Segue Editor" but when I try to click on it it just returns me to the main AutoTrack window.

It looks like AutoTrack is opening a SegEdit window but I am unable to use it.

UPDATE:

I was just about to post the above issue when I discovered what was going on. The SegEdit window was being opened "off screen". Although the PC running AutoTrack has the capability to run a second screen none had been attached previously. To resolve the issue I attached a second screen to the PC and then I could see the SedEdit Window in on the second screen. I dragged it back onto the main screen and all is good.

Gavin

Gavin Davis
HotHitsUK.com
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search