PC's not talking to each other

PC's not talking to each other

Author
radioactive
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi there, I'm hoping someone can help with the following: -

We have installed three copies of Myriad v3.6.6 on three separate PC's with all directory and audiowall settings pointing to the same location on a network drive. However I am struggling to get each PC to recognise each other. We use one PC for On-Air and two for scheduling. In the past when we scheduled shows on any PC they would show up on all the logs. I don't think even the databases are talking to each other. We only use Instant track.

Please help.

Regards

Darren

Radioactive Scotland
radioactive
radioactive
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)Forum Sage (10K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I think I've sorted it out. When I installed Myriad on the three PC's I set all filepaths to look at the same location on our network drive. However Myriad Manager on each machine was automatically set to look at each PC's local drive!!! Changed them all to look at same location and then Myriad recognised the individual computers.
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search