Autotrack 3.1.51 Cd Ripping

Autotrack 3.1.51 Cd Ripping

Author
Ciaran Carty
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (948 reputation)Forum Sage (948 reputation)Forum Sage (948 reputation)Forum Sage (948 reputation)Forum Sage (948 reputation)Forum Sage (948 reputation)Forum Sage (948 reputation)Forum Sage (948 reputation)Forum Sage (948 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Just have a quick question regarding importing of music with autotrack. Since I've upgraded to v3.1.51 the cd ripping feature seems to be missing. Has this feature been removed or is it located elsewhere? 
Thanks,
Ciaran
Paul Moore
Paul Moore
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (252K reputation)Forum Sage (252K reputation)Forum Sage (252K reputation)Forum Sage (252K reputation)Forum Sage (252K reputation)Forum Sage (252K reputation)Forum Sage (252K reputation)Forum Sage (252K reputation)Forum Sage (252K reputation)

I've never managed to get it to work, either via myriad or autotrak, I think it works in myriad manager though.
Good luck, let us know how you get on

Regards,
Paul Moore

HitMix Radio
0792 858 1075

Ciaran Carty
Ciaran Carty
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (948 reputation)Forum Sage (948 reputation)Forum Sage (948 reputation)Forum Sage (948 reputation)Forum Sage (948 reputation)Forum Sage (948 reputation)Forum Sage (948 reputation)Forum Sage (948 reputation)Forum Sage (948 reputation)

Cheers Paul, it's kind of strange that they have removed it from autotrack. I'll have to investigate it further! 
Peter Jarrett
Peter Jarrett
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (519K reputation)Forum Sage (519K reputation)Forum Sage (519K reputation)Forum Sage (519K reputation)Forum Sage (519K reputation)Forum Sage (519K reputation)Forum Sage (519K reputation)Forum Sage (519K reputation)Forum Sage (519K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Hi All,

We had to remove it back in 3.1.47 as it never worked under Windows 7, but more importantly it wasn't compatible with the new Category/Content Type features and would have led to a lot of data conflicts between carts imported via Myriad and those via AutoTrack.

We are hoping to add a version of the Myriad v3.5 or v3.6 Import Wizard into AutoTrack, but it requires a lot of "glue" to get it to work in the slightly older v3.1 backend so we currently don't have a timetable for when it will be there.

Obviously the Import wizard still exists in Myriad and Myriad Manager so hopefully those will work for you in the interim.

------------
Peter Jarrett, Technical Director
Broadcast Radio Ltd.

Bill Bailey: No win, no fee, no basis in reality. Just a room above a minicab office in Acton and a steady stream of greedy simpletons whose delusion is only matched by their clumsiness

Paul Moore
Paul Moore
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (252K reputation)Forum Sage (252K reputation)Forum Sage (252K reputation)Forum Sage (252K reputation)Forum Sage (252K reputation)Forum Sage (252K reputation)Forum Sage (252K reputation)Forum Sage (252K reputation)Forum Sage (252K reputation)

I personally always import via myriad itself, as I have found autotrak and myriad manager tend to crash if you try to import too many.
I never import more than 50 songs now and then import them into autotrak categories, again 50 at a time.
sometimes you're lucky and you can get 75 or even more, but 99% of the time it crashes,
then you have to delete incase of corrupted songs and start again,
best to stick with myriad, 50 at a time and it saves you time in the end!
have found this to be the case for the last 3 years since we've been using myriad.

Regards,
Paul Moore

HitMix Radio
0792 858 1075

GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums