Edit Window

Edit Window

Author
hmburg
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (31K reputation)Forum Sage (31K reputation)Forum Sage (31K reputation)Forum Sage (31K reputation)Forum Sage (31K reputation)Forum Sage (31K reputation)Forum Sage (31K reputation)Forum Sage (31K reputation)Forum Sage (31K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
When I am using Autotrack ( v3.1.46) I use the edit window quite often.  However I close this window, after a while I get the message that I can only have 10 edit windows open at once and have to exit and restart Autotrack.  This happens at various times but not after just ten uses of the window so obviously sometimes the system thinks I have shut the edit window and sometimes it doesn't.  Anyone else have this problem and is there a cure?
Paul Moore
Paul Moore
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)

I use this quite often to set extro types if they have been missed when editing the carts in Myriad,
but its never happend to me and I usually do a few hundred at a time !

Regards,
Paul Moore

HitMix Radio
0792 858 1075

Andy Read
Andy Read
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (25K reputation)Forum Sage (25K reputation)Forum Sage (25K reputation)Forum Sage (25K reputation)Forum Sage (25K reputation)Forum Sage (25K reputation)Forum Sage (25K reputation)Forum Sage (25K reputation)Forum Sage (25K reputation)

I've had this message before.

Even when there are no more edit windows open, it won't let me open a new one.

Andy Read
Hospital Radio Bedside - Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch, Wimborne
Roger Woods
Roger Woods
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (41K reputation)Forum Sage (41K reputation)Forum Sage (41K reputation)Forum Sage (41K reputation)Forum Sage (41K reputation)Forum Sage (41K reputation)Forum Sage (41K reputation)Forum Sage (41K reputation)Forum Sage (41K reputation)

Andy & hmburg,

you might want to  be more specific about which version your using...

Like Paul we (wayland Radio) have been using Autotrack for a couple of years and I've note seen the alert box you're experiencing.

Roger.

Roger Woods
Producer/Presenter/Engineer
hmburg
hmburg
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (31K reputation)Forum Sage (31K reputation)Forum Sage (31K reputation)Forum Sage (31K reputation)Forum Sage (31K reputation)Forum Sage (31K reputation)Forum Sage (31K reputation)Forum Sage (31K reputation)Forum Sage (31K reputation)

Roger, if by version you mean free or pro, its the free version.  Release number as per my post, 3.1.46.

Mark
Roger Woods
Roger Woods
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (41K reputation)Forum Sage (41K reputation)Forum Sage (41K reputation)Forum Sage (41K reputation)Forum Sage (41K reputation)Forum Sage (41K reputation)Forum Sage (41K reputation)Forum Sage (41K reputation)Forum Sage (41K reputation)

Sorry, didn't quite engage brain!

To much going o today...

Roger.

Roger Woods
Producer/Presenter/Engineer
Andy Read
Andy Read
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (25K reputation)Forum Sage (25K reputation)Forum Sage (25K reputation)Forum Sage (25K reputation)Forum Sage (25K reputation)Forum Sage (25K reputation)Forum Sage (25K reputation)Forum Sage (25K reputation)Forum Sage (25K reputation)

We're on Pro, but can't remember the actual version, soz

Andy Read
Hospital Radio Bedside - Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch, Wimborne
Peter Jarrett
Peter Jarrett
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (521K reputation)Forum Sage (521K reputation)Forum Sage (521K reputation)Forum Sage (521K reputation)Forum Sage (521K reputation)Forum Sage (521K reputation)Forum Sage (521K reputation)Forum Sage (521K reputation)Forum Sage (521K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Hi Mark,

I know you noted that it seems to do it however you close the window - but could you detail the entire process from how you're finding the cart you want to edit through to the point where you close the cart editor and how (i.e. X, Cancel, OK etc.)

I'm just wondering if the process you are using to actually open the window in the first place is actually where the issue lies rather than how you're closing it

Cheers,

------------
Peter Jarrett, Technical Director
Broadcast Radio Ltd.

Bill Bailey: No win, no fee, no basis in reality. Just a room above a minicab office in Acton and a steady stream of greedy simpletons whose delusion is only matched by their clumsiness

hmburg
hmburg
Forum Sage

Peter, please excuse the delay in replying, been away for a few days!  

I enter the song number and click find.  Then I click Edit and get the info I need ( usually in notes ).  After that, I usually click ok to close the screen but I have tried the windows X as well, doesn't make any difference.   I can do 20 or more songs like this and then I get the no more than 10 message as described. 

Cheers,

Mark
Paul Moore
Paul Moore
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)Forum Sage (253K reputation)

It seems theres a bug in the part wheer you are entering your song number, I never use this.
I goto cart browser, enter the cart range I wish to update or import and it works everytime with no problems,
has done for over 2 years now.

Regards,
Paul Moore

HitMix Radio
0792 858 1075

GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....