AutoTrack Pro crashing - adding artist to group

AutoTrack Pro crashing - adding artist to group

Author
Adam James
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (29K reputation)Forum Sage (29K reputation)Forum Sage (29K reputation)Forum Sage (29K reputation)Forum Sage (29K reputation)Forum Sage (29K reputation)Forum Sage (29K reputation)Forum Sage (29K reputation)Forum Sage (29K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi,

When I go to add an artist to an artist name group, locate the artist on the left list, then click on the '+' button on the right hand side to add that name to a group, ATPro then decides to just crash. no warning or error, just closes. I have to then restart the program and log in again. Any thoughts on why it may be doing this?

Many thanks

Adam
Peter Jarrett
Peter Jarrett
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Hi Adam,

I have a recollection that we have fixed this issue in the latest version, but I'll admit I can't see it noted in the updates file, but running it here it works fine.

Can you try downloading and installing the latest version and if you're still having trouble can you send us a support file with the AutoTrack database in and also note which artist you were adding to what group?

Thanks,

------------
Peter Jarrett, Technical Director
Broadcast Radio Ltd.

Bill Bailey: No win, no fee, no basis in reality. Just a room above a minicab office in Acton and a steady stream of greedy simpletons whose delusion is only matched by their clumsiness

Adam James
Adam James
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (29K reputation)Forum Sage (29K reputation)Forum Sage (29K reputation)Forum Sage (29K reputation)Forum Sage (29K reputation)Forum Sage (29K reputation)Forum Sage (29K reputation)Forum Sage (29K reputation)Forum Sage (29K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Thanks Peter,

I can't remember which version we are running, but I will download the latest full version and see what happens. Is there anything in particular I need to do when installing it/uninstalling the previous one? I get nervous with AT updates!

Many thanks

Adam
Peter Jarrett
Peter Jarrett
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)Forum Sage (514K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Hi Adam,

You're ok, it's an easy process - you just download the new version and run it - it will automatically upgrade the existing version to the new version. As a caution, if you are downloading the latest Beta version you may be asked to verify the File Locations are correct, so just double check these with Myriad and click Ok if you're happy that they are correct.

------------
Peter Jarrett, Technical Director
Broadcast Radio Ltd.

Bill Bailey: No win, no fee, no basis in reality. Just a room above a minicab office in Acton and a steady stream of greedy simpletons whose delusion is only matched by their clumsiness

GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search