First Un-edited draft of manual uploaded

First Un-edited draft of manual uploaded

Author
Liam Burke
P Squared Employee
P Squared Employee (93K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
Hello All,

As many of you know, the Myriad manual has taken some time to write on account of Myriad being a little complicated. Well we are finally on the home stretch with only a few sections on the menu system to still be covered. The problem is that many of you have had to push on with Myriad without documentation and we are aware that even once the final sections are completed, the manual still needs editing and reviewing prior to final release.

With this in mind, I have decided to upload an un-edited copy of the manual as it stands so that users can at least have a reference to refer to. The document that has just been uploaded has some sections of the settings menu missing and has not been edited yet so it is bound to be full of spelling mistake, typos and generally unfocused sections but I hope that it will be useful to some users.

If you wish to download the document, please feel free to do so but be warned that even with the images compressed, it still weighs in at a heavy 58MB so you will need a broadband connection to download it realistically. It is also in DOC format so you will need Word(tm) or similar to read it.

Any constructive comments, mistakes or omissions are gratefully received.

Finally, the documentation has been in development as long as Myriad has so some of the earlier sections may refer to options or screen layouts that have been modified since writing. These will be updated before the final draft is released.

If you are interested, you can download it from here.

http://support.psquared.net/products/myriad/v3.0/default.htm

For statisticians among you, the currently the Myriad Manual has 762 pages with 5,430 paragraphs, 19,349 lines and 136,001 words. My typing finger hurts!

Liam Burke - Broadcast Radio Ltd

Email: liamb@broadcastradio.com

Telephone: +44 1482 383700
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search