Where have my Jump buttons Gone?

Where have my Jump buttons Gone?

Author
David Boulton
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio
Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)Brand Manager - Broadcast Radio (188K reputation)

Group: Broadcast Radio
If you discover that your \"Jump\" buttons on the Audiowall are missing or have been replaced by the \"Action\" buttons (See graphic) then this a problem that can easily be rectified.

This mode is enabled when we don't have enough screen space to display everything we want to see. Pressing the \"R\" button will display the \"Jump\" buttons, in this mode.

To return the \"Action\" buttons to below the Audiowall:
First check that your Screen resolution is correct to run Myriad (Display Properties from Control Panel), the higher the resolution the better.
We recomend for older systems 800x600 16bit colour.
NOTE: If you are using a dual screen system the resolution should be the same for both displays.

Also check that the \"Task Bar\" is not too tall as this can also create the same effect.

If you have upgraded your Operating System to Windows 2000 over an earlier version (i.e NOT a Clean Install) you may have to pop the display into 1024x768 then back down to 800x600 stop this mode from being set.

Regards

David Boulton
Brand Manager
Broadcast Radio Ltd
Attachments
audiowall .JPG (400 views, 17.00 KB)
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password: