Which new smooth edit logo (warning large pics attached)

Which new smooth edit logo (warning large pics attached)

Author
Richard Payne
Ex-Product Development Engineer of P Squared Ltd.
Ex-Product Development Engineer of P Squared Ltd. (34K reputation)Ex-Product Development Engineer of P Squared Ltd. (34K reputation)Ex-Product Development Engineer of P Squared Ltd. (34K reputation)Ex-Product Development Engineer of P Squared Ltd. (34K reputation)Ex-Product Development Engineer of P Squared Ltd. (34K reputation)Ex-Product Development Engineer of P Squared Ltd. (34K reputation)Ex-Product Development Engineer of P Squared Ltd. (34K reputation)Ex-Product Development Engineer of P Squared Ltd. (34K reputation)Ex-Product Development Engineer of P Squared Ltd. (34K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Personally I like the first one (smoothedit3.jpg), however looking at the practical side the second one reduces to icon size much better.

HRTW:
Is this the sort of thing you meant?

Edited
18 Years Ago by Liam Burke
HRTW
HRTW
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (4.1K reputation)Forum Sage (4.1K reputation)Forum Sage (4.1K reputation)Forum Sage (4.1K reputation)Forum Sage (4.1K reputation)Forum Sage (4.1K reputation)Forum Sage (4.1K reputation)Forum Sage (4.1K reputation)Forum Sage (4.1K reputation)

[quote:6d08d7e9e1=\"Richard Payne\"]
HRTW:
Is this the sort of thing you meant?[/quote]

Yeah, thats the sort of thing. Maybe slightly thicker... like \"pinched\" semi circles. Perhaps the same shape as a sine wave.
Richard Payne
Richard Payne
Ex-Product Development Engineer of P Squared Ltd.
Ex-Product Development Engineer of P Squared Ltd. (34K reputation)Ex-Product Development Engineer of P Squared Ltd. (34K reputation)Ex-Product Development Engineer of P Squared Ltd. (34K reputation)Ex-Product Development Engineer of P Squared Ltd. (34K reputation)Ex-Product Development Engineer of P Squared Ltd. (34K reputation)Ex-Product Development Engineer of P Squared Ltd. (34K reputation)Ex-Product Development Engineer of P Squared Ltd. (34K reputation)Ex-Product Development Engineer of P Squared Ltd. (34K reputation)Ex-Product Development Engineer of P Squared Ltd. (34K reputation)

What about these?

Edited
Tim Sargent
Tim Sargent
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (3.7K reputation)Forum Sage (3.7K reputation)Forum Sage (3.7K reputation)Forum Sage (3.7K reputation)Forum Sage (3.7K reputation)Forum Sage (3.7K reputation)Forum Sage (3.7K reputation)Forum Sage (3.7K reputation)Forum Sage (3.7K reputation)

I like the first one Liam!
HRTW
HRTW
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (4.1K reputation)Forum Sage (4.1K reputation)Forum Sage (4.1K reputation)Forum Sage (4.1K reputation)Forum Sage (4.1K reputation)Forum Sage (4.1K reputation)Forum Sage (4.1K reputation)Forum Sage (4.1K reputation)Forum Sage (4.1K reputation)

[quote:ecca5819a3=\"Richard Payne\"]What about these?[/quote]

That's just what I was thinking of. Number 2 gets my vote... followed closely by number 3.
Simon Davies
Simon Davies
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (22K reputation)Forum Sage (22K reputation)Forum Sage (22K reputation)Forum Sage (22K reputation)Forum Sage (22K reputation)Forum Sage (22K reputation)Forum Sage (22K reputation)Forum Sage (22K reputation)Forum Sage (22K reputation)

I like Richard's Number 5.

Simon :roll:
lewis.bretts
lewis.bretts
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (470 reputation)Forum Sage (470 reputation)Forum Sage (470 reputation)Forum Sage (470 reputation)Forum Sage (470 reputation)Forum Sage (470 reputation)Forum Sage (470 reputation)Forum Sage (470 reputation)Forum Sage (470 reputation)

my favorite is the first one, its the most modern and interesting i think.

Lewis
chris.hoch
chris.hoch
Forum Sage
Forum Sage (2.3K reputation)Forum Sage (2.3K reputation)Forum Sage (2.3K reputation)Forum Sage (2.3K reputation)Forum Sage (2.3K reputation)Forum Sage (2.3K reputation)Forum Sage (2.3K reputation)Forum Sage (2.3K reputation)Forum Sage (2.3K reputation)

I always know Psquared products due to the Oval in the background so I would have thought you would have gone for something along the lines of:

http://www.tomdj.co.uk/Smooth_edit.jpg

Predictive I know, but the branding is instantly recognisable.

chris
Edited
GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Broadcast Radio Forums

Search